Lyn Brown

Member of Parliament for West Ham


House of Commons, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA

View on Google Maps
020 7219 6999

If you are unsure as to who your MP is, please visit the following webpage and enter your postcode

Useful contacts

  • Newham’s councillors are elected to represent constituents when it comes to local matters like housing, planning, social care, parks and more. For urgent Council matters call 020 8430 2000.
  • For detailed housing enquiries, Shelter has substantial advice on their website and can be reached by phone on 0808 800 4444. In emergencies, they can be contacted on 0808 1644 660.
  • For immigration enquiries, the GOV.UK website has detailed information to assist with applications, or alternatively see the step-by-step guides on the Citizens Advice website.
  • It is always a good idea to take legal advice if you are making a new immigration application or unsure what you are able to apply for. You can search for a registered legal adviser on the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner website.
  • Community Links are a local charity providing advice to people on a whole range of issues including debt, housing, legal matters and welfare.
Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search